How to rotate an iPhone Video on iPhone?
2. After that, launch the application and load your videos.
3. Once you get to see your video list, you tap the button that is located at the upper left hand corner of the app.
4. Select the video you’d wish to rotate.
5. Once video is selected, tap on rotate button till you get your desired orientation.
6. You can now then save the video and a new copy of the video with your desired orientation would be made available.
7. There bonus tips which you can find yourself on the application like photo edit and all that.
Outside this method, you can also make use of windows PC to correct the orientation or rotate an iPhone video.
How to rotate an iPhone Video on Windows PC
2. After that, copy the video to the desktop screen of your computer.
3. Right click on the video icon and open with “windows live movie maker”.
The video would then launch in windows live movie maker, once launched, then on the top navigation menus of the windows live movie maker, you’ll see the rotate left and rotate right on the menu as boxed in the image below.
5. Once you get your desired orientation, simply save the video as high definition.
6. That’s all.
Hope you now understand how to rotate iPhone video. If you got any other bad experience with your iOS device, please do let me know via comment section.