I’ve published series of tweak that can be executed on any iPhone device without jailbreak.I recently published an article on how to download Zip and torrent files on iPhone without jailbreak. If you’ve not gone through it topics, I advise you go through it, and implement the techniques I revealed in this guide.
Today, I’ll show you guys how you can tweak and fully customize the application icons on your iOS device without getting to jailbreak the device. At the end of this guide, you should be able to customize any app icon on your iPhone and also create themes.
How to create themes and Customized App icon on iPhone without Jailbreak
There is a platform I came across recently, the name is iSkin. On this platform, you get to customize the skin of your app icon. What this platform actually does is to add theme app icon on your homescreen, giving it a better look. The advantage of using this platform is that it doesn’t overwrite the existing ones, you can always get back to stock.
1. Firstly, visit official iSkin web page from your iPhone device.
2. After that, scroll down their webpage, select “Browse all themes” tab, you can find the tab under the install iOS theme section.
3. Select the ones you wish to use.
4. Next, tap “Application icons” and make sure you apply theme icon to homescreen.
5. You can always get to “Show quick actions” select app icon; you can make your changes, even on the name of the app.
6. Once you’re done, install icon, and confirm process and you’ll see the new app icon on your homescreen.
That’s all on how to create themes and customized app icons on iOS devices without jailbreak. If you encounter any difficulty executing any of the procedures highlighted above, please do let me know via comment section.