Upgrade in Android OS is been done to improve security level of the device. Android OS is always exposed to various dangers of being hacked, viruses and damages. A lot of us have fallen prey of deadly viruses that auto-root your Android device without your permission.
Some viruses are now boss on your device, install apps by itself, turn on your wifi and data all by itself and atimes hinder you from making calls. This is so annoying and embarrassing but you can get rid of such viruses.
Today, let me show you how to get rid of Netalpha virus. But first, what is Netalpha Virus?
Netalpha Virus is a new type of malware that infect android mobile phone and tablet. It installs apps on your phone without your permission, steal vital information on your device and send it to its creator. It renders your device useless.
How to Remove/uninstall Netalpha Virus
1 . Boot the device into safe mode (Press and hold the Power button until the respective screen pops up)
2. Click and hold the option that says
Power off . Depending on the vendor and the phone model, the methods can vary.
3. Confirm rebooting into safe mode by tapping OK
4 . When in safe mode, go to Settings and select Apps
5. Scroll down the list of programs and locate Netalpha, Key Chain , Fast Search, and Xiny. The troublemaker can also be an object named BaDoink, Engriks, Time Service, MonkeyTest, Quick Swipe, Measure, mobileOcr, UpService, org.on.phone.update or some other suspicious app that was recently installed
6. Tap each offending app in turn and select the Uninstall option. If this button is not active, try Force stop first
7 . Tap OK on the confirmation dialog to uninstall the virus
8. Restart your device in normal mode. The Netalpha virus by now should be completely off your device and finally, make sure you install a standard antivirus to prevent future attack.
That’s all for this tutorial, hope this helps. Don’t forget to share with friends, you never know who might be in need of it.