I’ll brief you guys on the 5 best Apps to stream Live TV channels
which include DSTV channels, foreign channels and other local channels.
When am through with this article, you’ll begin to explore more with
your device streaming live TV channels.
5 Best Apps to Stream Live TV Channels for Free on Android
and lots more. One great advantage of using Mobro application is that,
it doesn’t consume much internet data unlike every other streaming
- Download Mobro Application here.
and lots more. The Un1Tv also stream UK channels that are Africa based.
So, if you’re looking for the best application to stream local channels
on your android device, I advise you go with Un1TV.
- Download Un1TV Application here.
Gospel stations live on your android device. So, if you’re interested in
watching live TV series, I advise you download the app on your android
- Download TVontheGo here.
every other application mentioned above. To get Kodi on your android
1. First, download XBMC/KODI from here.
2. Run and install on your device.
3. Wait for installation process to complete, as it may take some while.
4. Once it’s completed, you can then select your favorite TV channels to begin streaming.
5. TUBI TVTubi TV offers FREE popular movies and TV series streaming to you
without ever having to pay a fee! Tubi TV have many free categories to
choose from, including a Not On Netflix category featuring the free
movies that you can’t find on Netflix or other popular subscription
- Download it HERE
- Download airtel Nuvu to watch free nollywood, bollywood movies
- Latest VLC player comes with android TV support
- How to compress HD videos without losing its quality
There you have it, the 5 Best Apps to Stream Live TV Channels for Free on Android. Although, there
are other apps that you can use to watch or stream live movie and TV
channels on your android device, but the 5 highlighted above are the
outstanding ones, based on stats and reviews. So, I advise you try them out and enjoy the day
streaming your favorite channels.