Tecno Mobile are looking to give out 1million Naira in a promo tagged #LightUpYourDream. According to the company, 10 lucky winners will emerge while two of them will be rewarded with N1 Million each. I know you have a dream, this is your opportunity to bring it to pass. Follow carefully below rules to participate and stand a chance to win.
1. Follow @TECNOMobileNigeria on Facebook and @TECNOMobileNG on Twitter and Instagram
2. Upload an image/video of what your dream is and tell us what that dream would be like in 10 years. (This could be a talent you are building, a skill you are working on or whatever you are doing to make impact e.g bead making, fashion designing, photography, social causes, artistry)
3. On Facebook, send your entry as a comment under the pinned competition post on our Facebook page and include the hashtag #LightUpYourDream
4. On Twitter and Instagram, Post the entry on your timeline using the hashtag #LightUpYourDream and tag @TECNOMobileNG
5. The top 10 entries will be picked across our social media platforms and rewarded with gifts and be invited to pitch their dream to an online live audience while the top 2 entries would be rewarded with 1 million Naira each.
6. The activity will run from 19th August to 25th September, 2017. Terms and Conditions apply
By participating in any of our competitions, entrants agree to be bound by the rules set out below (which may be amended or varied at any time without notice).
The responsibility is on participants to acquaint themselves periodically with the rules/terms.
✔ #LightUpYourDream Online Activity is open to everyone who is a legal citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
✔ Participants are required to upload a picture or video depicting their dream alongside write-up saying how that dream would be like in 10 years with our support. These entries would be analyzed by our in-house judges and 10 entries would be shortlisted for a live pitch.
✔ For every Entry, participants agree that they are the original owner of the picture or video uploaded and shall indemnify Tecno Mobile Nigeria for any claim by any third party arising from their entry.
✔ This activity commences on August 19th, 2017 and closes on September 25th, 2017. All entries must be completed no later than 11:59pm on September 25th, 2017. No entry received after this time will be considered.
✔ Tecno Mobile Nigeria reserve the right to select winners and disqualify erring participants.
✔ Participants must be willing and able to come to the venue where the live pitch would hold in Ikeja, Lagos Nigeria to physically present their dream, if shortlisted among the 10 finalist while they would be responsible for their transportation, logistics and accommodation if travelling from outside Lagos.
✔ Winners must possess a valid form of identification which includes, but not limited to, International Passport (compulsory for prizes involving international travel), Drivers’ License, and the National ID card.
✔ Winners agree to co-operate with Tecno Mobile Nigeria in any post-event publicity where they may be required to appear on television or radio, or in printed and online publications, for which no fee will be payable.
✔ Tecno Mobile Nigeria will not divulge the database of entries received to any 3rd party except in litigation.
✔ Tecno Mobile Nigeria reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of any part of an entry and participant (including a participant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any participant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by Tecno Mobile Nigeria to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
✔ Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law and except as stated in these Terms and Conditions, Tecno Mobile Nigeria (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity).
✔ Employees of Tecno Mobile Nigeria online (or any of its group companies or affiliates/sponsors), or anyone associated with this cause cannot participate in this activity.
Source: tecno social media platforms