HOW TO FIX WI-FI CONNECTIVITY PROBLEMS
1. Reboot your router and try reconnecting to Wi-Fi from your phone.
2. Reboot your phone and try reconnecting to Wi-Fi.
3. Verify Wi-Fi by connecting with another device.
1. Select Wi-Fi from the Quick Settings drop down on the home page.
2. Select Forget and then reconnect
If the method above didn’t prove useful, Try manually setting the frequency. To do this;
1. Access the Wi-Fi menu from Settings then select the three dots in the top right.
2. Select Advanced, then Wi-Fi frequency band. It should be set to Automatic.
3. Manually select the frequency used by your router.
4. Try to reconnect to Wi-Fi.
If none of those steps work, you may want to try resetting all connection from your phone. This will also reset your cell connection and Bluetooth settings so use at your own risk.
1. Navigate to Settings then Backup and reset.
2. Select Network settings reset and then Reset settings.
3. Once the reset is complete, attempt to reconnect to Wi-Fi.
Try out any of the methods listed above to solve any Wi-Fi related issue, one must surely work out for you. Hope you find this post helpful.