Airtel Magic Sim 2018: How to get 2GB for N100 and 20GB for N1000
They reason I call this Magic Sim is that it requires no VPN app (AnonyTun, Tweakware, Psphon, Stark VPN…) to power it. You just need your airtel sim. Another reason is that it works on all internet enabled devices.
The magic sim offers you 2GB for N100 and a whopping 20GB for N1000, that’s crazy if you ask me. No network does this. Having said that, let me walk you through the processes involved. To tell you the truth, it is a bit long and tedious, but nothing good comes easy in this world as we all know.
HOW TO GET AIRTEL 2GB FOR N100 AND 20GB FOR N1000
There are some procedures you need to follow in order to enjoy this overload data from Airtel. The cheat has been confirmed working me and some few people.
What you have to do is to port another network to Airtel network. For instance: Port MTN network (new or old line) to Airtel network. That’s all you need to do to get this cheat activated.
HOW TO PORT ANOTHER LINE TO AIRTEL NETWORK
- Get a registered MTN Sim
- A valid ID Card (Must contain the names you used during sim registration)
If above requirements are met, then follow the next steps below.
1. Go to any Airtel service Shop close to your location, then request Sim port
2. They will give you a form to fill.
3. Follow whatever they told you to do for a successful porting.
4. You will receive a text message from Airtel on the MTN line you intend to port.
5. Now reboot your phone when you notice your MTN network has disappeared.
6. You will be directed to insert your newly ported sim which is Airtel.
7. Switch off your phone, then remove and reinsert your sim
8. You will get a confirmation message from Airtel that your sim has been ported.
Now, we have done the most important and difficult part of this tutorial. Make sure you follow the steps above, Airtel agents may instruct otherwise.
HOW TO ACTIVATE AIRTEL MAGIC SIM
NOTE: Do not recharge your sim using Recharge Card Pins because you may not be given the free data.
- Recharge your Airtel line with N100 from any of the mentioned payment method. (via Bank or Zoto Recharge)
- You will receive a message from Airtel that you have been rewarded with 2GB free data.
- Now dial *223# to check your MB/Data balance.
- Data is valid for 30 days (1 Month).
HOW TO GET AIRTEL 20GB FOR N1000
This step is similar to 9mobile 5GB for N1000. You just need to accumulate more recharging again and again.
- If you recharge your Airtel sim with N100 again, you will be given 4GB. i.e (N500 for 10GB.)
- So in the same way, if you recharge N100 each on the Artel line 5 times, this equals 20GB for N1000.
- So the more you accumulate recharging your Airtel line, the more data you receive.
- Any given data has a 30 days validity period.
- You can’t accumulate more than 50GB per month.
You will receive your free data anytime you recharge your Airtel line using your Bank or Zoto Recharge while your money is still intact. Remember not to use recharge card PINs. If you still have issues carry these out, lemme know through comment section.
- Photo Credits: Entclass Blog