I have come across people who intend to create a blog or are into blogging already and who also love blogging, but most of them tend to get discouraged, just because the feel without a laptop or a desktop computer you cannot blog swiftly. Truth be told, you can create a blog with your smartphone, but when designing your blog you need access to a PC.
Aside that, posting and publishing is one of the most important aspect of blogging. Because that is what engage your blog readers, and make them always come back for more.
Today I’ll be sharing android apps that can assist you in publishing blog posts without necessarily having access to a PC. Even those who have PCs can also make use of it. Reason I love these apps is that I can publish a post with my smartphone anywhere as long as there is network coverage.
• It has easy navigation and it also aids you by showcasing some text-formatting.
• You can also add images to any part of the post you want it to display
• You can load and edit already published post
• Comes with embedded share button to Google+ and other social account you have on your device.
• Download Bloggeroid HERE
• Official blogger App for android. Comes with Easy Text-formatting
• You can add label/category to your posts.
• You can also add Images.
• Download Blogger HERE
• WordPress is undoubtedly the most popular blogging platform on the Internet.
• This app, made compatible with self-hosted WordPress blogs as well as blogs hosted on WordPress.com,
• Allows you to perform many essential tasks such as creating, editing and publishing blog posts, moderating comments,
• checking on analytics data as well as publishing photos or videos taken with the camera on your mobile phone.
• Download WordPress HERE
In conclusion, both apps have similar features (blogger). There are more in this category, fellow bloggers, share with us any easy to use blogging app. If after downloading any of the app, and you experience issues when publishing share with us via comment section.
If this post was helpful, take five minutes to share.