Sometimes in an attempt to explore the features of our smartphones we tend to tamper with some settings which leads to malfunctioning of the device. And we tend to look for “gurus” to format/reset our devices.
I ones deleted the settings icon of my first android device. And was a bit stranded because I knew nothing about smart phones then. Had to look for a professional to reset it for me. I know most of us still suffer from similar issues and we tend to pay to reset our devices. Without wasting much time let’s jump to the purpose of this tutorial.
How to Hard Reset Your Samsung Device
1. switch off the cell phone by holding down the Power key for a short while.
4. Then select from Recovery Mode menu “wipe data / factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Home key to confirm.
5. In the next step choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
6. After that select option “reboot system now”.
That’s all. Your device have completed the hard reset.
Read Also: Download SP Flash Tool Latest Version
If the steps listed above is a bit tedious for you. You can factory reset your device from settings. Here is how to go about it.
1. Switch on your device.
2. Go to settings from the menu.
3. Click on Backup & Reset and then Factory Data Reset.
4. In the next step choose Reset device. ( you can choose to reset without erasing user data).
5. To reset all data select Erase everything.
6. Your phone will reboot. Indicating the hard reset have been done. Your phone is now as good as new.
That’s it guys. Hope this tutorial was helpful? Now you don’t need an expert to flash/format your device for you again. You can also use this method to hard reset your friends device and be making some cool cash from it. Keep tuned for more and also remember to share with friends.