But before then, there are some terms and conditions that must be met, you can see some of these terms and conditions below.
1. You must be an active subscriber for a minimum of 90 days (3 months).
2. Your line must be registered and regularly recharged.
3. You must pay back all borrowed airtime.
4. You would remit 15% of the requested credit as service charge. E.g. For a credit request of N100, N15 will be remitted to the network provider and you get to keep the remaining N85.
Table of Content
How to Borrow Data MB from Glo
Data available on Borrow Me Data include:
To Borrow Data from Glo simply dial *321#.
How to Borrow Data MB from MTN
When it comes to fast and reliable data provider in Nigeria then you should think about MTN because they are one of the best mobile telecommunication in Nigeria that provides fast and reliable data plans and also have an option called MTN XtraByte that enables you to borrow data MB from MTN when you run out of data and needed it urgently.
How much data you can borrow
XtraByte Data Price Validity
- 10 MB N55 24 hrs
- 30 MB N110 24 hrs
- 100 MB N220 24 hrs
- 200 MB N330 48 hrs
- 750 MB N550 7 days
To borrow data MB from MTN simply dial *606# on your MTN line
How to borrow data MB on 9mobile Network
9mobile can be rated as one of the fastest data providers in Nigeria, they have their option called easycredit which allows their subscribers to borrow airtime for voice, data and additional services on the 9mobile network and repay the loan on their next recharge.
Data you can borrow
As at the time of this publication, 9mobile doesn’t have direct code to borrow data but you can borrow airtime credit from them and use it as data or subscribe to a data plan.
pricing and tariff
Available amounts for borrowing are: N50, N100, N200, N500 and N1000. you’ll pay 15% of the borrowed amount as a service fee. For example, when you borrow N50 you’ll receive N42.50.
- To borrow airtime from 9mobile, dial *665#, then select your preferred amount.
How to borrow data MB on Airtel Network
Airtel have won many awards based on their data services in Nigeria and they are still on the business till date, you can borrow airtime and use it for data subscription.
- *500*50# for N50 airtime
- *500*100# for N100 airtime
- *500*200# for N200 airtime
- *500*500# for N500 airtime
That’s all for this little tutorial. Do you have any other questions, use the comment section and we will attend to you asap.