Because of this new updates, we have decided to guide you on how to complete your N-Power 2017 registration, upload your data including the mandatory BVN and other information you need. Here are some changes to the previous process.
1. BVN will be auto searched by site before proceeding to the next phase. If BVN exists then one is cleared to proceed. this development is not unconnected with series of problems faced with unmatched, incorrect BVN in the first batch registration.
2. The second phase registration is more of an interactive interphase. Applicants don’t just upload data and go, the test which erstwhile was written separately at a slated date will be written immediately by applicants to complete their registration.
NOTE: Based on the few points above, i’d like to reiterate that prospective applicants should be fully involved and be physically present in the process of registration to proofread their info and write their test.
The issuance of forms in this phase will not be possible for obvious reasons, so i urge all to take this phase serious and get
IMPORTANCE OF N-POWER PROGRAM
1. It reduces the rate of unemployment in the country.
2.️ It brings about a system that would facilitate transferability of employability, entrepreneurial and technical skills.
3.️ It brings solutions to ailing public service and Government diversification policy.
The programme is designed in such a way that it can be divided into 3 classes…
i.) The N-POWER teacher corps
ii.) The N-POWER knowledge
iii.) N-POWER BUILD.
HOW TO CREATE ACCOUNT ON N-Power PORTAL, VERIFY BVN & Upload DATA
1. First visit npower.gov.ng and register by creating a username and password and then sign in.
2. Click through the various programmes and choose the one that suites you and then click on apply at the bottom of the page
3. Carefully fill the application form and make sure to provide accurate information and documents to support your application.
4. After submitting, you will receive an acknowledgement email letter confirming the receipt of the application.
5. After 48hours you will be notified by email and the registration portal whether you are eligible for the N-Power program, if you are unsuccessful you may apply again in subsequent programs.
6. If you are successful you can proceed to the test page at the MY N-POWER PORTAL, you will be required to write two tests; a general skills test and program specific test.
7. Pending on your program there may be a final interview before acceptance into the N-Power program, otherwise you will receive an email confirming your provisional acceptance into the N-Power program.
8. You will have to confirm your acceptance to secure your place.
9. Specific information and program details will now be sent to your email.
10. In an event you encounter a challenge in filling your form you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Liked this post? Share via social media. Join our Whatsapp Group