Do you remember the new MTN StartPack tariff plan which we discussed on this blog some weeks ago? The tariff plan that allows new MTN customers to enjoy a whopping 500% bonus on every recharge they make on their phone. Let me give you example, assuming you recharged N100, MTN will give you N600 airtime in return. If you recharge N1000, they will give you a massive N6000 in return. That’s nice right, if you look at it, you don’t need a prophet or magician to tell you it is much better than GLO Bumpa which offers 200% (percent) bonus for every recharge you make on the plan.
I know very well that MTN now offer some sets of cheap data plans when compared to what they use to offer before. You can check this post on cheapest data plans for 2016 but seeing this 10gb data trick will definitely make you think twice. And am going to show you the step by step procedures in getting this 10GB data on MTN with only 1000 Naira.
Like i said earlier, it is not a cheat in any way and there is no need of using Psiphon, Netloop, Simple Server, Pronet, Zyphon, Syphonshield or any other VPN application because it is an official data plan but gotten with common sense. So follow me along as i share the simple trick.
• New MTN SIM
• The SIM must be registered
• Money For Buying Airtime
• Your Phone
WHICH DEVICES ARE SUPPORTED?
• All internet enabled android phones
• All Internet enabled iOS devices
• All internet enabled windows phones
• All java and Symbian phones with internet connectivity
• Laptops & Modems
• Blackberry devices.
You can see that the data works on virtually every device so that’s another boost.
HOW CAN I GET MTN 10GB DATA FOR JUST 1000 NAIRA?
1. First of all get a new MTN SIM on the STARTPACK tariff plan
2. Register it and wait for it to get activated
3. Now recharge N100 and you will be given N500 bonus for calls and to browse the Internet
4. Just ignored using it for calling but use it only for browsing.
5. Remember that N500 bonus will give you 1GB data for browsing
6. Now when you recharge 10 times with N100, you will be given whopping 10GB data and your N1000 will still remain intact.
7. At this point, you can easily use the N1000 to later make calls or activate the popular MTN 1.5GB for N1000 data plan. This will even increase your available data more. Making it a massive 11.5GB. Can you beat that?
HOW CAN I CHECK THE DATA BALANCE?
To check your MTN 10gb StartPack data balance, dial *556# or *559#
WHAT IS THE VALIDITY PERIOD FOR THIS DATA PLAN?
MTN StartPack tariff plan valid after six (6) months and at that point, you will stop receiving the bonus on your recharges and the system will automatically migrate you to MTN BetaTalk tariff plan.
You can see this is a great bargain and an interesting data plan you should consider going for if you have a new MTN line. The only drawback or disadvantage of this plan is that it doesn’t work on old or all MTN lines.
Are you still confused? 😕 use the comments box to ask your question and we will help and carry you along with guides.
Remember to share with your friends