Table of Content
INFINIX NOTE 3 KEY SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES
✔ 6.0-inch Touch Display, 1080 x 1920 pixels (367ppi)
✔ 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio X10 MT6753 CPU with 2GB RAM
✔ Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
✔ 16GB Storage with support for memory card up to 128GB
✔ 13MP Rear Camera and 5MP Front Camera
✔ 3G and Wi-Fi, Optional 4G LTE
✔ Fingerprint Sensor (Rear)
✔ 4500 mAh Battery with Fast Charging
HOW TO ROOT INFINIX NOTE 3 X601 (ANDROID V6.0 Marsh follow )
✔ VCOM drivers for PC, Download Here
✔ SuperSU 2.79.zip file Download Here
✔ Philz for Infinix Note 3 / X601 (Nougat). Get it Here
✔ A charged PC
✔ Your Infinix Note 3 with at least 50% Battery Life
✔ Original USB Cord
This post is a very detailed post. However, GyrationTechs Blog should not be held responsible for issues that may arise from wrong application of the steps listed below.
1. Copy the SuperSU.zip you downloaded earlier to both the phone’s SD card and internal storage.
3. After that, reboot your phone to recovery mode by powering your phone off > then long press Volume up button + Power button.
4. In Philz recovery, you use the Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to select.
5. Click on “INSTALL ZIP” and locate the SuperSU2.79.zip on the SD Card and select it. > Wait till the flashing is complete and if you are prompted to fix root, select NO.
6. Now reboot the phone normally and use Root checker Application to confirm your root.
I have succeeded in explaining the steps required to root Infinix note 3 running on android 6 or 7.0 nougat. However, if you encounter difficulty when trying to root your device, let us know via comment section so we could help you out.