Redmi just launched the Redmi Smart TV X series, the company’s first set of smart TVs in India. Meet the Redmi Smart TV X50, X55 and X65 which are made locally and bring identical specs across the board.
All three models feature 4K resolution LED panels with HDR10+, Dolby Vision and support for 92% of the DCI-P3 color spectrum.
The refresh rate is capped at 60Hz and Xiaomi is offering its Vivid Picture profiling and Reality Flow MEMC image smoothing. On the audio side all three models sport two 15W speakers tuned with DTS Virtual X and Dolby Audio as well as Dolby Atmos if you connect a supported soundbar.
These TVs run Android TV 10 with support for Google Assistant and Chromecast built-in, powered by MediaTek’s MT9611 quad core chipset alongside.
There’s more but look at the highlight specifications of the Redmi TV series below;
- 50 / 55 / 65-inch (3840 × 2160 pixels) 4K display with 178-degree viewing angle, 92% DCPI-3 color gamut, Dolby Vision, HDR 10+, HLG, Reality Flow, Auto Low Latency Mode, 5ms response time
- Quad core MediaTek MT9611 (A55) processor with Mali G52 MP2 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB storage
- Android 10 with PatchWall
- WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) (2×2 MIMO), Bluetooth 5.0, 3 x HDMI 2.1 with eARC, 2 x USB, Optical, AUX port, Ethernet
- AV1, H.265, H.264, H.263, VP8/VP9. MPEG1/2 etc
- Mi Voice remote
- 30W (15W x 2) speakers, Dolby Audio, DTS Virtual: X, Dolby Atmos pass through via e-ARC
The Redmi TV X50 will retail for INR 32,999 ($455) while the 55-inch model will cost INR 38,999 ($537). The larger 65-inch model will go for INR 57,999 ($800). First sales begin on Match 26 at 12 noon on Mi.com and Amazon India.